- Safe vacuum suction for deep cleansing of facial pores and follicle; eradicating skin issues caused by dirt or impurities trapped in the pores or follicle.
- Built-in air pump generates pinpoint airflow with circular (centrifugal) suction that extracts blackheads and sucks out dirt thoroughly.
- Built-in blue light sanitizes the skin and kills bacteria, as suction goes.
- Up to 64 kpa suction pressure, effectively extract blackheads and acne.
- Effective suction on targetted spots; does not hurt our skin.
- 3 suction modes of intensity: Soft, Normal and Strong; tailored to every skin type and individual's preference.
- 4 multi-functional replacement heads for different purposes:
- Large probe head: Vacuum of stubborn blackheads or acne.
- Small circular head: Target on sensitive or hidden spots.
- Oval suction head: Reduce visible wrinkles.
- Rejuvenating probe: Exfoliate dead skin cells and smoothen skin texture.
- Smart screen displays of power and suction modes.
- Single button control, power on/off and suction modes.
(New) Okachi Electric Facial Blackheads Extractor and Deep Pores Cleansing Unit
Before blackheads extraction:
Steam your face for 10 to 15 minutes. Steam opens up the pores and loosens the build-up of dirt, and enables deep cleansing. Opening up the pores softens the blackheads and making them easier to extract. Warm steam leads to perspiration, dilates blood vessels and increases circulation.
How to steam your face:
- Dry your face with a face towel.
- If you are using a vaporizer, place your face approximately 40cm away from the blower. Target the steam at the area with the most blackheads.
- Alternatively, you can steam by placing your face over a pot of hot water.
After blackheads extraction:
Pores will appear smaller after blackheads, dirt and excess oil are extracted. It is important to soothe the "treated skin". Wipe down on the suction spots with salicylic acid facial wash. Then apply toner and wipe off any bacteria. Toner helps to tighten the skin while reduces the size and appearance of the pores.